The Logan Temple where Chad and Natali got married. Jonas got to stay with his Aunts while I went in for the sealing. He was VERY good even though his mom was a little nervous. The girls did great. Brooklyn was SUCH a helper!
This is Chad and Natali as they came out of the temple. LOVE Chad's pink tux. It looks really bright, and it was, but it looked good. The best part was when they cut the cake (it was pink) his face matched his tux. The food coloring was as bright or brighter than his tux, and it stained his face. It was pretty funny!
Grandpa Stevenson (my dad) holding Jonas before the reception. Jonas was a trooper for the whole trip. I litterally drug him every where that week and he put up with it all very well.
This was Joans at the Box Elder County Fair. His first fair. It makes me cry a little. We had a great time, and Jonas was really good. He has had more people hold him this past week than I have met in my life time, but he never seemed to mind!

This is Brooklyn, Oaklee, Jonas and Grandpa Stevenson at the rodeo. Just as it started Jonas made a big mess in his diaper, on his blanket...pretty much everywhere. I had clothes in the diaper bag, but no extra blanket so Oaklee is holding him in the jacket that I took for myself. Despite not having a blanket and the very loud noises..he was an angel!



7 comments:
Oh my word. That is so much fun. He is so tiny and adorable. I am glad that you were able to come for his wedding. That is awesome.
Not to be a pain, but your blog is really hard to read because the words go out across the white parts (does any one else have this problem.) Is there a way to fix it or change the font color or something. :)
I thought that looked like Oaklee! It was also weird to see that pic of your dad (at the rodeo) cause I was thinkin "that looks like Taryns dad" and I only see him at Sliders games... It was a really weird moment for me but then it clicked! I seem to see Taryn a lot (I even saw her at the fair) but never with you so it's hard to believe you're sisters.
Anyway.... Love the pics. I can't believe my tiny baby girl weighed more then your tough little man at two weeks. She's an eater, that's for sure! This will be fun to "watch" them grow together. =)
I'm so glad we can communicate through the web, it's great. Tell Devan hi and squeeze Jonas for me!
~loves~
There really is nothing like a fair is there. And baby messes to top it off. Glad you had fun.
Am I a dork for tearing up READING this post?? Let me answer that.. YES. I'm a sympathetic crier :) I love family surprise visits! I think that's how it will be in the celestial kingdom.. I'll just keep bawling whenever a new family member joins us! :) :)
Natali is so cute, and Chad looks great! Mom showed me the wedding pics, and I loved them. Looked like a beautiful wedding! How awesome that you could be there!
So glad you made it home for the wedding! We made it up to the fair too, so sad we missed you and the little guy. I love the pic of him in his car seat!! He's a doll and getting so big!!
~Chandi
Post a Comment