Thursday, August 7, 2008

One Week and Four Days


Here is our sleepy little baby. He sleeps, and eats and then sleeps again!

Devin was taking pictures for our birth announcements. He did very well. Now if I could just get him to make them so we can send them out.

Today after his two week check-up at the Doctor. He weighed in at 8 lbs 9 oz. (holy cats!) They had to do the heel stick for the PKU. I am not sure that it was necessesary. Why do they have to be so mean to the babies?

14 comments:

Ashlee said...

Congrats. Sorry it has taken me so long to even see him. You had him two days ofter I went to the lake. He is very cute! And what in the heck are you feeding him...straight cream?! Thats ok Jaysa went from 7lb 9oz to 14lb 13oz at her two month check up. See if you can beat that!! I am sorry to hear that it was so crazy and not so fun to get him here. But he is pretty cute!

Breanne said...

I haven't checked blogs forever. This is so exciting. Congratulations. He is so cute. Babaies are so precious. Just looking at your tiny pictures and my heart just melts. I love when they lay this tiny bundle in your arms and they so smell good and hold so still and make the cutest tiniest sounds and you could stay there forever. Hey will you e-mail me your address. Thanks and Congrats!

Tranchell Family said...

Yeah new pictures!!!!! He is a doll and Devin did a great job on the pictures. Hope you are having a good time with your mom. Livy says "I love baby Jonas very much". Keep the pictures coming!

ConnecticutUre's said...

What a handsome little guy!!! Keep the pictures coming it is great to see him growing!!! I love it so much.

The Holmgrens said...

He is so beautiful. Devin did do a great job on the picture. How are you doing mom?

Shaila Lou said...

He is so cute! Love all the pictures. He's growing fast...I always hate it! I also hate the PKU test. With Mack I really had to keep myself from crying. It's gotten easier with each baby! Love ya girl!

Anna said...

"Holy Cats" is right!!! My little one was 8 pbs 14 oz at her 2 MONTH appt. She's a peanut though! Jonas is ADORABLE!!!! Congrats again!

The Birds said...

Keep those pics coming! I love the one on him alseep on his polka-dot boppy- he's so cute! Oh, and I know what you mean with the PKU - we had a "trainee" doing it on Cassidy and instead of taking the normal 3 to 5 minutes to get it done, it took 10 to 15!! She cried so hard the ENTIRE time that when we were trying to get her dressed afterwards, she fell asleep right on the table before we got anything on her! And you're brave - I had to leave the room anytime baby #1 had to get shots or be pricked! I always made Preston go so I wouldn't have to witness the torture!! Hope you're getting at least a little sleep - enjoy each moment!!
~Chandi

melanie said...

So cute! I'm glad you had a good time with your mom (Grammie told me). It's fabulous when they take the baby at night.

Beth said...

OOOOOOOOOOOH, NICOLE!!! He is so sweet! I love how they just sleep and sleep all day - kind of in a little lump. Way to feed him, Mom! You're doing good :) He's adorable. I think you should keep him ;)

Cara said...

He is so darn cute I can hardly stand it! I hope YOU are doing good and adjusting-the first few weeks were really hard for me with the hormone changes and all! I love you!

The Birds said...

Hey guys! Hope all is well with that baby! The High School is trying to track Devin down to ask him about some things with the marquee (sp?) Anyway, my dad (Eldon) called me this morning and asked if I had a number for you guys and I don't so here is his cell number (435-279-3550). Would you give him a call at your earliest convenience? Thanks!
~Chandi

The Birds said...

Or you can email him at:
eldon.petersen@besd.net

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. We are expecting our first baby in November. I haven't seen either one of you forever! Good luck with the adorable baby!
Destiny