After I got home this was the first thing I did and that is the cutest thing ever!! He has the cutest little voice, I could listen to him talk all day. We love Jonas and I am so sad you will be gone for so long. He will be a different baby by the time you get back! Oh well at least we are lucky enough to get you next door!! Let me know if you need help with anything!
No wonder he was hoarse the next day. That is pretty stinkin funny. What a cutie. I'm going to miss you so much too! Aleese and I will have to console each other after you leave us :( I want to squeeze Jonas!!!
8 comments:
That is so dang cute!!! I love his laugh!
After I got home this was the first thing I did and that is the cutest thing ever!! He has the cutest little voice, I could listen to him talk all day. We love Jonas and I am so sad you will be gone for so long. He will be a different baby by the time you get back! Oh well at least we are lucky enough to get you next door!! Let me know if you need help with anything!
No wonder he was hoarse the next day. That is pretty stinkin funny. What a cutie. I'm going to miss you so much too! Aleese and I will have to console each other after you leave us :( I want to squeeze Jonas!!!
So I will be watching this everyday! Oh so cute!!! We miss you guys! Come visit!
I love that! Aren't babies awesome?!?!
Me and Cory enjoyed the full belly laugh. So cute!
I know, I'm not family, but I couldn't help watching...he is so cute!!!! What a cute laugh. Isn't it funny how you can seat and watch them for hours.
Ah, that is just too dang cute. Jonas is one cute boy!
Post a Comment