About a month or so ago, Jonas and I (with the help of my dad) planned a trip to Utah to surprise Brooklyn for her birthday. It was a great surprise and a really fun trip. I wasn't so good at taking pictures :( not sure what I was thinking! We had so much fun, as we always do. Here are a few things we did.
Jonas got his first HAIRCUT! It was getting so long around his little ears and his Mo-Hawk was out of control. Aunt Chelle took good care of us. As you can see from the picture, he was asleep. He decided to cut a top tooth while we were there. That's not so much fun on vacation!
This is a pretty good before picture. We weren't all the way ready for the day, but you can see how long it was! Nice double chin too :)
On Saturday we met G'Ma Stevenson in SLC (she got to go see WICKED!) for lunch. Here we are enjoying the nice weather and the beautiful flowers at Temple Square. Kaylee (on the right) was being a dork-as usual!
This is "THE BIRTHDAY GIRL". *brooklyn* She was pretty surprised to see us, and she said we were the best present ever. WOW! She loves Jonas, and he watches her every move. He laughs at anything and everything she does.
We played with Uncle Captain and Aunt Natti. They stole our camera and took some "lovely" photos of themselves. I am saving you all from seeing the real nice picture of Uncle Captain's BIG MOON. Thanks Chad. Seriously.
We played in the tub with Aunt Brookie (every-night!).
We played outside at G'Ma and G'Pa Misrasi's house. Jonas isn't so sure about the grass. Totally my child!
Jonas also learned to like the swings. He thought it was even funnier when Brookie would swing high and scream. She was hilarious after all. Even when all she did was walk by. Jonas also took his first 4-Wheeler ride. Aunt Taryn drove (Scary), but we just went to the neighbors and she was very safe. Jonas' eyes were very busy trying to take it all in!
We also had lunch with G'ma & G'pa Ure at Maddox. It was so fun to see them and we are so thankful that they were so willing to drive down and see us. I forgot my camera :( again
We had so much fun together, but it was SOOOO nice to get back and see our Daddy! We missed him. Thanks for all the fun everyone! See you this Summer :) :) :)



9 comments:
Your sisters are so cute! I bet they were so happy to have you out there.
I love the Mo-Hawk! He is so cute I love the picture of him on the horse his little face looks so cute!
I am so glad that the secret keeping was a success and that you were able to have so much fun!!!! Now it is time for us to come up to Boston and play some more. I will chat with you later about it!
So I have a birthday coming up and I'm expecting a little Jonas to show up at my door. Tell him not to come without the double chin. Looks like you had fun!
It's great to keep up with your family! You guys look like you're having many adventures. We hope to someday enjoy similar adventures in a different part of the country other than Utah.
-Preston
Once again, he is so dang cute it hurts! I'm glad you got to go home for a few days! We all need that when we live away from family. Now, come to Cali! We want to kiss punkin' ( and you, too, of course).
Cute pictures! I got to talk to your family today. It was fun to see them. Your sister's are getting SO big!! Hope you are doing well!
Bahaha. Cute pictures!! :) We miss you guys already. Chad was hoping so much that you'd post his bum picture. He's quite upset. Haha jk. ;) Love you guys!
He is such a cutie!I can't believe how fast they grow up!
I am so glad that you got to go to UTAH! I'm also jealous! It's always fun to get to go home & see everyone! I'm glad you got to talk to my mom! It would be fun iff there was ever a time we were both home at the sametime & knew it! I don't think we will be back for a LONG time...with having to move this summer & Dave doesn't get a summer break! Maybe sometime end of Dec? Take Care!
Post a Comment