Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy Boy

...Jonas has been a very busy boy...

He watched TaYloR SwiFT win lots of ACM's

He has learned to RoLl to where ever he wants to go. This time though, he couldn't get
past the couch

He has been rEaDinG BoOks (and tearing things off that he shouldn't)

He watched Mom color EaSteR EgGs and even picked his egg to be bLuE

And he grew a ToOtH, and here it is!

13 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

Hey Nicole. Jonas is so cute. I love all your pictures. I use to take lost of pictures when I lived away because I wanted my family to be apart of everything. I need to do better now. I especially love the picture of him watching Taylor Swift with the "I'm a star" shirt. Was the shirt planned, or did he just happen to have it on? You are so invited to the next laser tagging event!!! You better come!:)

Leisha said...

He can Roll now! Wait-a-go Jonas! I love his little toothe!

Stefanie said...

I wish Emma would keep rolling. She gets on her tummy and then gets mad. She turns herself around - which is progress.

Congrats on the rolling and tooth, Mr. Jonas!!

Aleese and Scott said...

Nicole I know I say this everytime you post but he really looks so much older! I love his little tooth, that is such a great accomplishment those things are hard to get out! I love that he rolls everywhere! Hey whatever works right!

melanie said...

Cute eggs. I love the rolling all over the ground. Persistent little buggars get where they want to go. It's cute!

JanaLee said...

Jonas is getting so big! Why do they have to grow so fast? I love that he rolls to get where he wants to go! It's funny how they find their own little ways to get to where they think they need to be...be careful because they just get more creative in what they can do next! Keep posting those pictures because he is so dang cute!!
Love you!!

Tranchell Family said...

So I guess the only other show you need introduce him to is Greys. LOVE HIM!!! Looks like you and the little man have been busy! HOPPY EASTER!

Nicole said...

What an adorable little boy you have! I love the name Jonas too--very cute. His spikey hair is also adorable.

Diana said...

that picture of him sitting in front of the tv is hilarious! Oh he is so cute! I also really like this blog background. Where did you find it? Hope the sun is shining for you today :)

Kari Pierson said...

He's getting so big! We miss you guys and can't wait to see more pictures of Jonas. Maybe Jonas and Katelyn should attend the Taylor Swift concert together!

Lindsay said...

Is it bad that I'm not dying eggs this year? We are only into eggs filled with chocolate:) I love the picture of him watching the t.v.

Ashlee said...

Happy Easter!!! Karra is a Taylor fan! One of these days I am going to get it on tape of her singing the WHOLE song, Love story, iTs a kick.

Ashlee said...

Looks like you are having a blast. It has been fun writing on facebook. I think I do all of these web things half way, man I gotta do better but right now I'm on the crazy train! Jonas is a cutie and I can't believe his hair. Awesome!