It looks like you taught him some of your "moves". That is cute. And Phineas and Ferb is a huge hit at my house too! Our favorite episode is when the sister gets squirrls in her pants....okay it's MY favorite.
Is he by chance watching Handy Manny in his Handy Manny jammies? He is so darn cute, I can't stand it! Won't you be surpised when I show up at your door unannounced? I MISS you!!! And LOVE you even more!!
He must be pooped after all those pelvic thrusts, I think he needs to learn some pointers from his uncle Nate. Maybe we can work on that one at Thanksgiving!! Love him! P.S. The purses are working out nicely!
5 comments:
It was so great to meet you yesterday. Thanks so much for saying hello!!!
Kristi
It looks like you taught him some of your "moves". That is cute. And Phineas and Ferb is a huge hit at my house too! Our favorite episode is when the sister gets squirrls in her pants....okay it's MY favorite.
Is he by chance watching Handy Manny in his Handy Manny jammies? He is so darn cute, I can't stand it! Won't you be surpised when I show up at your door unannounced? I MISS you!!! And LOVE you even more!!
He must be pooped after all those pelvic thrusts, I think he needs to learn some pointers from his uncle Nate. Maybe we can work on that one at Thanksgiving!! Love him! P.S. The purses are working out nicely!
tooo cute!!
Post a Comment