Sunday, September 27, 2009

Up & Down

Jonas played with his friend, Barrick, on Friday while Devin and I went out. Barrick has stairs at his house just like we do, but he knows how to go up and down them. Jonas learned really quick how to go up and down in just one night. It's a relief that he can do it-and a bit scary too!! He will disappear and when we find him...he's usually waiting to go up the stairs. Let the games begin!! Thanks for teaching him Barrick-it's a good thing you're so brave..Jonas needs to learn bravery!!





Sorry about the animation in my voice. I was a little nervous and excited!

6 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

GOOD JOB JONAS!! I still can't believe he learned in one day!! He is such a fun little guy!! We just love Jonas!

Andrea said...

Wow! stop growing :) Isn't it amazing how fast that all happens?? He's at the fun age where you can't leave him alone for 2 seconds..How fun!

Brooklyn is sitting here with me and she just asked me "What's his name?" (Jonas in his costume) and then said he's cute!! He's going to be a froggy for Halloween :) Cute boy!!

Cara said...

I love how he claps his hands after he gets to the last step! He is so adorable and growing way too fast! How much does it cost to ship a baby to California? Love you!

Tranchell Family said...

A little nervous, WHAT, YOU???? I love the squeeky stairs. Good Job Little Boy Peep, your getting so big, and getting lots of practice for when you come to aunt Tiff's house!

Kara B said...

Okay so I was thrilled to hear your voice Nicole after what - 7 years or so! It was fun to hear your laugh too! Good job on all the videos - I'm impressed! Jonas looks cute in his costume! Stairs scare me to death - I understand why you are nervous! Good thing kids are so flexible!

JanaLee said...

There is NO WAY that this baby is Jonas! Jonas is just a newborn!! How adorable is he? By the way, you sound Soooo much like Cara! Love it all!!!!! Love you...