We got to spend our long weekend with family. That doesn't happen often, so we were VERY excited to see them. We wore them out, had lots and lots of laughs, ate yummy treats from the Amish Market, and didn't get much sleep. What a great weekend!
The gang walking around the Washington Monument. We were on our way to the White House-which despite their differences in Politics-Destry and Loni obliged going to see :)
Devin and Jonas on the stairs of the Jefferson Memorial.
I just thought this picture of Devin was funny. He's reading the words on the side of the monument, but he looks like he is posing. I also love that you can see where Jonas spent all his time. With Dad. He loved having Dad home for a few extra days this weekend!
Who doesn't love sneaking out to see the water a bit closer? Where there was water, there was Jonas. He's like a magnet to it!
Ms. Auryana is a CRACK-UP. We laughed and laughed and laughed at this little one! She has quite the vocabulary, and ideas all her own.
Its safe to say that Uncle Devin was quite popular this weekend. (He always is.) From wrestling, to playing ball, to dishing up ice cream (after their parents said No), he won the hearts of three little girls this weekend.
Our first night home. I guess Aury was worn out. Destry and Loni drove all night Thursday night and their kids did a lot more staying awake than sleeping on the 6 hour drive. We wore Aury right out. She fell asleep at the kitchen table eating chips.
Brynn and Keagyn. I love how this picture shows off their cute personalities. Keagyn is generally sweet, soft spoken, and so tender hearted. Brynn is outgoing, adventurous, and adorable. We loved having them here for the weekend and tried to convince them to stay. They decided their parents and school were the way to go. We get to go to their house in a few weeks though, so we can make an attempt at convincing them where all the fun is then!
And lastly, Mr. Jonas has figured out what the camera is for. He likes to get it down, hand it to you and say.."Chee". Its cute. So we have a lot of these pictures. Good thing he's got a face I love!
Another CHEE moment :) Love this boy



5 comments:
Chee and on tip toes!!! That takes coordination!! Can't resist that face and those adoring eyes!!
Is Din sporting a BEARD??
You are the best entertainers, and my girls would have to agree that Devin and Micole are the best! We hope to see you sometime soon, you have a new little boy to meet and I am dying to roll some bouncy balls down the stairs! Love ya and miss ya, keep posting more pictures.
Love spending time with family! Sounds like Devin is such a great daddy! I love when my kids love their daddy so much, it's so adorable. Jonas is adorable as always, loved the sleeping pic.
I don't appreciate the picture of my butt, but (haha!!!) I will forgive you...what fun we had...oh we shall do it again...much sooner...I am craving raspberry bread from the Amish store yummmyyyyy!!!
Post a Comment