Monday, May 23, 2011

{Blessed}

We went to visit our favorite photographer, Diana. She took lots of cute pictures of Alyvia in her blessing dress. Her talent never ceases to amaze me. Alyvia is at the hardest age to photograph, but Di still managed to get tons of cute shots. Here are a few of my favorites!




Bella is Diana's oldest daughter. She is the sweetest, most thoughtful little girl I know. She's very cute with the younger kids and is a very good helper! She's also a great photo assistant! Thanks for helping us Bellie :)






We really are blessed to have Alyvia in our family. She's a great baby and we love her lots!

3 comments:

Tranchell Family said...

Oh Micole, she is absolutely beautiful! I wish I could squeeze her right now. Jonas is so cute too and so grown up.

Nat and Chad said...

Oh my goodness! I need to meet this neice of mine! She is so dang cute. I'm so in love! Love all the pics. Jonas is getting so big too! SHEESH! Love you! Miss you!

Beth said...

Sooooo cute! Your baby girl is DARLING :)