Wednesday, July 20, 2011

{Just Stuff}




































































































Blogger is being weird. Whatever.

Hot, Humid, Sticky, Yucky, July is in full swing here in Maryland. This is the time of year I REALLY want to move. I hate feeling like I have an elephant on my chest. Anyways, since its been so sticky, we've been laying low indoors. Jonas is working on his last few days of school for the summer...and we're preparing for family to arrive TOMORROW!! Here's a quick re-cap on the last little bit.

  • Lyv ate rice cereal and baby food like a champ one night. ONE night. Now she gags if I even get the spoon near her mouth.
  • We went to a different Park (still next to our house) the other day. Through Jonas into a minor out-burst. The kid LOVES the park. Every day...several times a day he asks..."how 'bout the park?" Once he saw all the toys at the "new" park..he was fine. We've been there before, but its been awhile. He had fun with the tunnel...as he did last time. He played in there until I laid Alyvia down. Then he was gone. (She's poison, you know)
  • Speaking of Alyvia...she's been killing me as of late. Up every 2-3 hours hungry as a hippo. This is the longest growth spurt EVER!! She's also bored to tears with all of her entertainment. Devin got the jumper down last week, and she's really enjoyed it! She bounces a little, but mostly she eats the seat and hits the birds above her head. I should also note that for an entertainment fix we can turn a movie on for Jonas and let him hop around near Alyvia. Makes her happy every time.
  • Jonas got his first black eye a few weeks ago. He was hopping around, tripped over one if his gazillion blankets he loves and hit our entertainment center. He cried. A lot. It looked painful and I worried if his eye would be ok since when I first looked it had already started turning purple. It never did swell much. Just turned all sorts of colors. This was towards the end of it. I didn't think to snap a picture of it before this.

No comments: