Monday, September 26, 2011

[Utah}

After our return from Ohio we headed to Utah to see Samantha get baptized, Callie get blessed (where I took NO pictures :(), and spend time with family. We had a great time! We took the kids to the Box Elder County Fair...my FAVORITE end of summer memory from my childhood.
My sisters all had lambs and although we missed them showing, we got to see them sell. They did perfectly :)

Brook was too fast for me and I didn't get a good picture of her :(

Ms. Taryn...the professional

Ms. Kaylee...her las year.

Jonas liked all the dirt in the sale barn. Such a boy!

Then we headed to Hogle Zoo with Grandma Misrasi one day. I hadn't been there in years. I don't think it had changed much. Jonas REALLY liked the gorillas :)

classic Jonas face
Again.
Grandma and Jonas playing in the water.

Everyone was all smiles on the train!

After our trip to the Zoo we stopped at Smith and Edwards. Jonas crawled in this Igloo Dog house. He thought it was pretty fun in there.

Then we were off to Provo for the festivities.
We stayed with Devin's brother and his family. We all slept in the same room. Jonas enjoyed sleeping right next to dad.

We visited with Kaylee at her apartment.

And Jonas loved Maddison's chair.

Aury and "Aunt Mitti" as she calls me.

All the kids (grown-ups too) had a great time playing in the backyard.

No comments: