I will never remember to upload backwards. Oh well. Here are Alyvia's 1 year old pictures. Diana outdid herself again. She captured her smiles, and her little jack-o-lantern looking teeth she is sporting right now. So cute :) thanks Di...







We had a pretty low key day. Since Lyv was born on her Dad's birthday he took the day off to celebrate them both. We had a relaxing morning (Devin made his own favorite breakfast...crepes), and then left Alyvia to nap while our neighbor, Sarah, watched her and we took Jonas to school. Then just Devin and I did a little shopping and got lunch. We were home in time to get J from school and meet Lyv not long after she woke up. Then we let the fun begin. I have better pictures, but haven't downloaded them yet. These will have to do for now. She really liked the cake part of her cake, but not so much the frosting....just like her Mom and Dad!



I will add the other pictures one day.
On Friday Alyvia had tubes in her ears and her "gigantic" (as the Dr. put it) adenoids out. Thankfully she did very well and has had a pretty good weekend. We are hopeful for no more ear infections and more sleep full nights. Its been a rough year for this baby girl, but we are so glad she is ours. She's funny...belly laughs at nothing, mean...always steals Jonas' toys, sweet...she loves hugs and kisses, and very social...she will crawl anywhere she can hear people. We love you Lady!!!



3 comments:
She is so adorable. Already tormenting her big brother....love it;)
What a sweetie pie! She is darling! Why do they grow up so stinkin fast??
Hope you guys are doing well? I think of you often...every time I pass the Tremonton sign getting on the freeway :) Love ya!
Nicole...she is so so cute! i can't believe she is one already! My little guy just turned one on friday...Time just goes by way to fast! glad to see it looks like you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment