Sunday, June 22, 2008

Great Food, Great Friends!

I had a great shower in Utah before we left. My cousin Amie, Aunt Christy and my Moms did a great job. The food was FABULOUS and it was so great to see so many good friends. I have so many memories of growing up in Deweyville with such great people, and there were many, many who came to the shower and supported me. Thank You all! Brooklyn was a great helper with the presents as you can see. It was so hard to leave those girls (okay..all my family), but Brook has a tender little heart and I am not sure if she cried more, or if I did. All in all I am so glad that we were able to spend a little time at home before the big move. I got my hair done (finally), my mom rubbed my feet for me and made them all smooth and we all laughed and shared some tears. I already miss everyone, but I am looking forward to what's ahead!
OK my face is ridiculous in this picture, but it's because I am crying. My sister Kaylee made a blanket AND a matching diaper bag for the baby. It is SO cute and she made up the pattern for the diaper bag all by herself. (She is 15!) It really meant a lot to me that Kaylee would take the time to make something just for me (and the baby). I love it, and I can't wait to use it! Love you Bug!!

Lindsay (my best friend from college) even came to the shower. I was SO excited to see her! She is super funny and lookin' so good. I have missed spending time with her, we had some crazy times together. Thanks for coming Linds!!

Chad's finace...Natalie. (Nice face Taryn ! :0 ) She gave us the CUTEST diaper bag. We can't wait for her to be in the family!


Brooklyn the Helper

No comments: