Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jonas Turns One Month

We've been busy Growing!





















I took the little man to the Doctor on Monday and here are his stats. He is seriously weighing in at 10 1/2 pounds!! I almost died. (No wonder I can't carry that carseat up three flights of stairs!) He is 22 inches long, so he is growing in length too. I wish my pediatrition would tell me where he falls on the charts, but she didn't. (I didn't schedule back for his two month check though, I don't like her so I am changing).


























Jonas fell asleep in between Devin and I on the couch the other night. Devin got up to get something and Jonas rolled into the crack of the coushins. This is how he ended up. He's like his Grandpa Stevenson. They can sleep anytime, anywhere. He stayed this way for a while too.







13 comments:

ConnecticutUre's said...

What a munchkin!!! So glad that all went well out west and that things are moving along for you guys. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow!!! Aury is sitting up and ready for baby food, can't believe it!!! Love you all...
Connecticut Family

Jamie said...

He's so cute! I love the idea of writing his stats on the onesie and then taking a picture. Oh, and good job on changing pediatricians. You definitely want one YOU like!

Andrea said...

Wow!! He's already a month old! He's so stinkin cute! That's a good idea to write all that down & take a picture. How fun!!

Breanne said...

How cute. He is growing so much. He is adorable. Finding a dr. is so hard. It took us a couple of tries before we found a doctor that we liked. Word of edvice, when you do find a new dr. make sure that you get his charts from the place you didn't like. I didn;t and I can not remember the name of the place and know it is in AZ and I am here. I don't know anything about Xander's 2 week check. It makes me mad. Next time I am in AZ I will have to see if I can find the place.

Breanne said...

PS- I like your new background. It still goes all the way across the screen but at least I can read it. Thanks:) That is weird how it does that on some computers and not others.

melanie said...

I love the onesie idea. It's so cute! He's getting big and cute as always. The car seat lugging gets harder and harder, good luck with it, :).

Anna said...

Wow he is cute. I might need to steal that onesie idea for my next one!
If you want to know where he is on the charts go to google and type in "infant height weight chart" or precentiles or something like that. T
hats how Ive done it before!

Shaila Lou said...

Oh, he's so adorable, and I love that you wrote his stats on his onesie!! Too cute! I can't believe he's already a month old! It goes way to fast.

Stefanie said...

I can't believe he's a month young already! Yea for the growth, at least he's healthy. I hate trying to find good doctors, good luck with that. Emma doesn't go back until 2 mths - we'll compare then!! He's, what, a good week older then her? Too fun.

Ashlee said...

He is getting pretty big. He only needs to gain 4 lbs to catch Jaysa by the end of 2 months!

The Holmgrens said...

Cute, cute. I miss little babies. You think he is big, but some people have babies that big. Isn't it crazy.

Ashlee said...

I just checked for you on one site and found this

Growth Percentile Calculator


Based on the data you submitted, your child falls into the following percentiles:
Length = between percentile 25 and 50
Weight = between percentile 25 and 50

But at this web site
http://www.lactationconnection.com/images/girlgrowth.gif

it says he is in 90 95% on both. you decide.

meredith said...

He is so so cute, and totally growing..so your doing it right. You do have to have a nice, dependable doc...so thats probably good your switching..good job mom.