
Jonas has been fighting sleep for a few weeks now. I have to beg and plead to get him to take a nap sometimes. Well on this particular day, he had been awake and crying for several hours. It's so sad because he is so tired, but he just won't give in. Devin had all but given up and then I looked over and Jonas was sound asleep-sitting up like this. The thing is he was dead asleep! That was probably the most sound he has been since he started fighting it so bad. He's a stink when it comes to sleep, but we still love him!
Devin takes the credit for "teaching" Jonas to hold his own bottle. I think it might have been chance :0. Plus his two fingers on the left hand make it look like he is giving the signal for a smoke.....YIKES!!


About two weeks ago two girls in our ward threw me another baby shower. It was so fun! There were a lot of girls from the ward that I had never met, and they still came. They came in (all with gifts) and said, "You must be Nicole." I felt bad that I didn't know them, yet they took the time to come and meet me and Jonas, and bring us gifts. Our ward here is amazing. Everyone is so welcoming and they are always inviting us over for dinner, to the park, to play group...everywhere. It has been good for me to get out of my comfort zone. Jennie made this cute cute diaper cake. It's so cute I still haven't taken it apart. The diapers are a bigger size, so I can keep it like this for a while. I love it!




5 comments:
SPOILED!!!
That's so nice when you move into a new area and the ward helps you out like that. We moved into a new ward a few months before Jayni was born and nobody in the ward acknowledged it until 6 months after and the Relief Society President brought over a receiving blanket apologizing for not stopping by sooner and that the blanket was too small. It's nice that you were able to meet some of the women in your ward. Sounds like there are some great women to help take care of you!!
Great pictures! What a cutie! He looks so big.
Oh how cute!! I am positive that anything good that happens all the credit should go to you (Nicole)!! I am glad you have a great ward it always makes things so much nicer and easier. JOnas is very handsome, nice work!
I love the diaper cake, it's way cute. Isn't it nice to have a good ward? I'm glad you are doing well out there.
Post a Comment