Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jonas is still trying to decide if he likes his baths or not. He doesn't cry as much anymore, but he isn't really happy about it either. He always pees on me, just as we get to the bathroom. I tried leaving his diaper on until we got into the bathroom, he still got me. Oh well! Anyway, my friend Lindsay gave him this towel and he's so cute in it. It is still so big for him, but it's so cute!















Above the changing table I have a shelf hanging on the wall. Every time we lay Jonas down to change him, he stares up at shelf. My Mom brought him a monkey when she came out after he was born and I put it up on that shelf. So now that he can coo a little bit he "talks " to the monkey. It's pretty cute.



7 comments:

ConnecticutUre's said...

What a handsome boy!!! What fun pictures, sorry about the sleeping thing, he will get it eventually...love to you all!!!

Loni

Ashlee said...

Try putting him in the shower with you. Just don't drop him.

barbie misrasi said...

Can't get any cutier!

Can he even be any cuter? I LOVE looking at his pictures, and I can tell he is growing,growing. Makes me sad I am missing out on it....I guess I'll just have to make up for it by spoiling him silly!!!! Are his eyes still blue? Looks like they are to Grandma. Give him HUGE hugs ans lots and lots of kisses from me. Grandpa Ray say he thinks he'll be big enough for a four wheeler ride when he comes out next month..talk about Yipes!

Love you all,
Mom/ aka Grandma

Brianne said...

Oh, too cute! I've been terrible about keeping up on reading blogs and was happy to see this cute little guy. He's adorable!!

Anna said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe how big he is already!!!

Stefanie said...

I love that towel, it's very cute. Emma is finally liking baths... well enough, I guess. The first time she had her "real" bath I'm a dummy and just put her in the water. She really didn't like that. I didn't ease her in or anything. I suppose it gets better as they get older.

The Holmgrens said...

That cake for your shower is so cute!!! He is just a doll Nicole. It sounds like you are doing just great.