
We went to see our new Doctor last week. She was AWESOME! I liked her about 100% better than the first pediatrician! She was great. The office staff was great. The whole thing was.....GREAT! The only bad part was that the little guy had to get shots. Seriously who do those nurses practice on? She just shoved that needle into his little leg and she didn't care that he was screaming! Maybe I was a little more emotional than necessary, but I felt so bad for him. He survived with only a runny nose, so I guess I should get over it. We have to do it next time too. Yea!


Oh, I'm so embarrased. :)
How cute is he?




12 comments:
Way to go big guy! We can't wait to see you in real life! We miss you tons!!!!!!!
I'm so glad you like the new doctor. It will be so much better. At least when he isn't getting shots that is! Big boys are SO cute!
Don't worry the shots do get easier, at least for mom. I remember with Brynn going to the car and bawling like a baby after she got her first set of shots. And the last time Keagyn got a flu shot, she actually thanked the nurse for it, no tears, just two or three "Thank you for my shot." Yah, weird I know. Enjoy Utah, the blessing and all the family, we wish we could be there, we will be in spirit. Love you all!!!
The other East Coast Ure's
Emma had her two month today, too. It's not fun doing shots. And it's horrible when they're looking at YOU crying. I was hoping she wouldn't think it was I that was torturing her.
Go check out my blog for her stats. Our babies are getting so big!!
Jonas is very cute! After all, he is a memeber of our family! He can't help it! All these new grandbabies are the cutest! We're all very blessed! Give him oxox for me!
Yay for a great pediatrician! Jonas is darling!
Thats awesome Jaysa weighed 13 14 if I remember right it might have been the other way around either way I know what its like to pack that big baby around. Hopefully her goes to sleep with out doing squats. I just want to grab those legs!! Keep feeding him cream it will do him good!
NIcole, he is so cute. It's fun to see what is happening in your life.
Jessica
He looks like such a cute little man! I dig the shorts
Oh my goodness, he's adorable. I so wish I could hold and cuddle him. Mine is already too busy for any of that!
Love ya Nikki!!
You've got to hate those shots!:( It's so sad to sit and watch that! He's getting SO big. It's cute!
I'm so far behind. He is so adorable!
Post a Comment