We've been a little boring again. Jonas and I manage to find things to keep us entertained while Devin is at work everyday, but I forget to take the camera, or don't take pictures. Lame. I know. I threw a baby shower for a friend and never took one picture. She's gonna love me. So here's a few of the aLmOsT OnE yEaR OlD!!
He gets confused and thinks he going to be two instead of one :)
If the blocks aren't available he'll play with these balls. He rolls them and chases them.
I proudly planted some flowers and a bunny ate one. I was mad. Even if the bunny is cute.
Must have been a long day. The hair is messy, got no smile and very tired eyes. Still pretty handsome though :)
He has a great new trick. We say, "Jonas...Kisses??" and he opens his mouth real wide. Guess I better screen his TV shows a little better! Not what I had in mind when I started teaching him to give kisses :)



4 comments:
That Spongebob can get a little racy:) What a cute kid! Can't believe he is going to be one. Love ya girl!
Sounds like us! Just finding odd N end things to do while Dave is at his rotations everyday all day! Still haven't tried Bahama Bucks, but its on the list, especeially before Brooklyn start school & Makena starts preschool & they both start dance 7 things get busy!! Can't believe how big Jonas is & don't worry that is how my girls always gave kisses at first!
Wow I can't believe he is almost a year! How time flies!
Hee hee, Lucy kisses like that too. Right smack on the mouth. Just as long as they don't kiss each other right? Have a wonderful 1st birthday, I think the Mom should get presents too. (be sure you tell Devin that) See ya!
Post a Comment