Jonas climbing up the slide..
This could have been a tender moment. Tiff nicely took several pictures. Devin and I took turns closing our eyes and Jonas was NOT in the mood for a picture. He just wanted to play in the water.
Me and Liv with funny faces at the Zoo. She's really good at the funny face thing dontcha think?
Cute Jonas. Nuff Said.
I posted this for my Dad. Jonas LOVED all the girl toys. He really liked the train set though-no need to panic, Grandpa!
Jonas loved the flower gardens at the Zoo. He touched everything and especially loved the water fountains!
Jonas at the Akron Zoo. He went CRAZY at the fountains. Such a boy.
This is Sophie and this is pretty much what you see of her all the time. She is ALWAYS on the go!! I learned that she can say four words REALLY well. Treat, Ice Cream, Out and Color. We love you Sophie!
Cute Olivia at the Zoo. She is in Kindergarten and gets to ride the bus. She has grown up so much! She is a great big sister and is SOOO smart. We love you Liv!!
Sophie likes Devin a lot and since she is pretty tiny, Devin loved to haul her around. Seriously after carrying Jonas, she is a feather!
Jonas got really brave and learned to climb up this slide a little bit. He wouldn't have anything to do with going down it though. He also liked to play peek-a-boo in the holes.



2 comments:
Fun trip! Jonas is so darling--I just can't get over it! Kirtland sounds like it would be a great place to visit. I'm jealous!
No white shirts are good, that's what they made bleach for. Specifially the bleach pen. A genius invention for us mothers of boys. I've even gotten tricky enough to use them on colored shirts with white spots. Works every time. Trust me, I've had lots of practice.
Love the Jonas boy, he's getting so big! The argyle sweater is cute, cute!
Post a Comment