Halloween 2009

I'm pretty sure Jonas gets the prize for the cutest Monster-with or without the costume. I'm so glad we got this when we did. It fits him perfectly. He's getting used to the idea of wearing it, but its not his favorite thing!
We borrowed Barrick's slide in an attempt to keep the little monster happy. It worked for a minute.



4 comments:
Love the costume - he is a cutie!!
I think he is the cutest monster! Very cute costume! I love the tum tum. Hope you guys are having a blast, love ya lady!
What a CUTE little monster! Yes it is SUPER convienent to have Los Al by Disneyland! Have a Happy Halloween!!
I love his costume! So glad to hear that Reed isn't the only little boy that hated his costume this year. Looks like you had a great time.
Love the fall trees!
Post a Comment