Not much going on here! just the everyday playing, laundry, and enjoying the beautiful fall weather. I do love Maryland in the fall. The crisp weather, the leaves falling off the trees (which I have to rake this year), and the smell of soup cooking on the stove....
Waiting for his BFF (Dad)
My friend, Brittanie, made these awesome cupcakes for Cupcake of the Month in October. They were not only cute, they tasted delicious. Thanks for all the fun Brittanie! (Did I mention she delivers them?)
This is how Devin and Elder Saadeh spent the second session of conference on Sunday. They were listening..I promise...but this was an awesome race-track they built. Notice that they used scriptures to help in the construction!
Jonas has learned a new game...its pretty funny.
Jonas has also added a move to his dancing. Check out those arms!



4 comments:
Cute, just don't teach him nose yet, he will be picking it and eating it before you know it! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Nicole, I love to read your blog! You are so funny. Jonas is such a cute little boy. I love how he waits for his Daddy to get home. I wish we could hang out!
What a babe!!! We miss you guys so much! Can't wait for December. Me and chad watch the videos you post over and over again cause they make us smile! :) Love you lots!
I used to wait by the window for you to come home at night from work:-) I would be paging you and waiting....love ya!
Post a Comment