For Thanksgiving this year we drove to Ohio to visit the Tranchell's. It. Was. Awesome. The Tranchell hotel never disappoints. We had GREAT food and fun, fun, fun!! There was movie watching (New Moon and now I {HEART} Jacob....Ahhh), awesome Black Friday shopping (starting at midnight..yes we're crazy), Christmas card pictures (an adventure in itself), and cooking, cooking, cooking, and did I mention cooking?!! Who knew that Thanksgiving was so much work. Tiff is amazing. I couldn't keep up. Our dinner was awesome and we even ate on fancy china! We can't wait for next year. Anyone know a good caterer?
The boys watched some movies while we cooked. Sophie was pretty worn out as you can see.
Here's a sneak peek of our family pictures...complete with Jonas eating an Oreo for bribery. Yes, we have a problem.
"The Ball Drop" Ok so Livy and Sophie have like 1 million bouncy balls and I got a great idea to dump them down the stairs. It was hilarious. We must have done it 50 times. Then I curled up in a ball at the bottom and let them hit me. It was even better. Maybe you just had to be there.
Thanks again for a great weekend. It was so so so much fun. We love you all.
P.S. My Good Deed was updating my blog.
My Happy Moment was when I dressed to match Tiff :)



5 comments:
By the way, I totally ate the cranberry sauce! It was belicious!!! We had a blast while you were here and can't wait for the next visit. By the way, I will call and tell you what shirt I am wearing. (shhhhhhhhh, they match!) Love ya
Nicole...I just love you! Why do you have to live far away? I really think I would be hanging out with you if it wasn't for the darn distance! So I laughed at your Jacob comment, because I made one on my blog too! He is scrumptious! Sounds like you have a wonderful Thanskgiving.
I can totally picture the bouncing ball incident. How fun are you? A LOT of fun! Glad you got to have a yummy time with all that pie.
Nicole,
I love to read your posts and think about you actually saying it. It makes me laugh. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!! Hope you have a great Christmas with your fam. PS Jonas is so so cute!
Yay, thanks for inviting me to your blog!
Your little family is sooo cute.
It looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment