It's safe to say we had a great time Trick/Trunk-or-Treating. Even with the bedtime hour approaching, Jonas did well. He definitely did not capture the concept and he still hates his costume, but it was worth it!
Jonas and Barrick. AKA Cutest Monster and Cutest Ferocious Dragon!
Me and Bella {Snow White} I was trying to get her to pretend we were at Disneyland and I was getting my picture taken with Snow White. Then a trick-or-treater came to the door and she was much more interested in them. Isn't she adorable?
Mom, Dad, and Jonas. He doesn't look real happy in this picture. He started running down the sidewalk after this...he figured he could run away from all the madness I guess.
This was at the Ward Trunk-or-Treat. He was NOT happy. Notice our trunk in the background. It was a ghost and we won the cutest trunk award. (mostly because Kara wasn't feeling the walk and around and judge thing..sorry about your car Kara)
There is a playground near our house with a hole in the slide. Jonas and I had fun taking pictures through the little hole. Here is his little chubby hand.



7 comments:
You have an adorable family! Jonas is the cutest monster! It looks so beautiful by your house. I wish I was rich because I would so come visit you...someday maybe.
Oh and leaves are good, you should try one!
Nic, thanks SO MUCH for the pictures of Jonas! We love them! I cried when I opened them and told Ryan, "I am flying to the East Coast"! I love this baby, he is so CUTE in his costume! I love you!
It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. I'm sure by next year he will understand it all more and you will have to arm wrestle him for the Snickers bar:) Sure love ya!
Oh I love all the pics you got on Halloween night. My little Bella, she is pretty cute :) Not to mention all of those other kids Hee Hee! I loved that cute little monster and his super chubby tummy. Too fun!
oh i can't believe he is walking and RUNNING! Kyla just took her first step (by herself) yesterday! Just in time for her 1st birthday on Saturday! - I'm glad you guys enjoyed your Halloween! Jonas looks soo cute!
What a cute little monster!! Isn't Halloween so much more fun with kids?? I love it! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment