While we were in Utah we had Jonas' 18 month pictures taken (a bit early...)
A friend that my mom works with took them and she was so cute with J. She took over 200 pictures! He was a good boy and even smiled for a couple of them. Here are a few of our favs.



Why do my eyes disappear? My "little" brother was with us and we got stuck posing for a few together.

This picture of Jonas and his favorite "Uncle Captain" is one of my favorites. We were outside and it was cold so neither one of them were very cooperative.





11 comments:
Oh, for the love of cute! He is such a little stud. And you are beautiful!
What a cute big boy! Love the pictures they turned out great!
Too STINKIN' cute! I want one, want one, want one! He is the cutest thing ever and I just may come and claim him as my own! I'm glad you had a fun Christmas, so wish we could have seen you! I love you!
Those are such great pictures, Jonas is such a handsome little boy. I love his hair...too cute! The photographer did a great job.
I think he get's cuter and cuter everytime I see him! What a handsome little devil!!
Hope you guys are doing well!
Nicole, these pictures are absolutely darling!!
Jonas is so stinking CUTE!! I love the pic of the girls in their Christmas PJs! Glad to see you had a good Christmas!
He is so adorable! I love the pictures. I have the disappearing eyes, too. Maybe it's genetic.
Such adorable photos! I love his sweet little smile.
Adorable! He is gonna be a heart-breaker!
Those are so cute! I love his little hari cut! He is such a cute kid. You guys did good making that one!
Hey Nic! I'm back... we'll, I'm working on it. I love Jonas' hair, such a cute kid. Can you believe they're 18 mths?? Crazy how fast time goes!!!
Post a Comment