We had a great time in Utah/Idaho. I want to be back there right now, in fact. That's how much we miss you all :) (but please have warmer weather)
We haven't been very busy since we got back...just learning a few new things like...
PuSHiNG BuTToNS
On the plane...
...or at the bounce house. (in his defense...this one DID say to push it...)
Today we went to try the bouncy slides and houses with our friends. It was fun. Eventually.
We started like this. He was so scared. He's always scared of something the first time we try it. I had to get in with him. That was a sight...
Then we made it to this. He would crawl around trying to find me when I ran away from him :)
But in the end...he liked it....but he never loved it! He held on tight to the side and would not let me out of his sight for anything. Guess we will have to go back.
I've been spending a bit more time in the kitchen these days. I came home from our trip to an early Mother's Day/Birthday gift (Which I accidentally found out about before we got home). Its a lot of fun and makes baking so much easier.



4 comments:
I LOVE Jonas and his sticks!! The first time we took Barrick to a bouncy house he was scared at first too. He looks like he had fun in the end! What a good husband Devin is!!
Oohh, having a Kitchenaid will change your life....lol! I love the stick collecting it's amazing what will keep them entertained. I remember missing class a few times with you because you would get distracted by a shiny object or a pink glove:)
Jonas is so little boy now. No baby, sad. He's adorable. He reminds me so much of Nathan. Not sure if it's first child syndrome or what. He's always been a collector and still is, he would love those sticks (and garbage, haha). He's not a risk taker either not at 2 and not really now either. First borns follow the rules, good boys. :)
I want your KitchenAid!
How fun a kitchen aid! i have one too & love it! Gald you got to come to UT we are here now! It is chilly though, we woke up to snow this morning! I love your blog it looks so cute!!
Post a Comment