We're in Utah/Idaho...having tons of fun...not sleeping...barely swallowing one meal before we're on to the next....and loving being with our families. Here are some highlights from our trip this far...
Mr. Jonas has learned to like to swing. It has to be his idea, but he loves it. Here we were at a park near G & G Ure's house. He was having a great time :)
We've played with our cousins a few days since Great Grandpa Stevenson decided to give us all a scare by having a stroke. Not really a nice thing for him to do. We wish him a very speedy recovery. It was fun to play with Kloee and Piper though!
We enjoyed a beautiful day at Willow Park. Jonas even let Aunt Taryn push him in the swing. He loved it. So did she. The picture doesn't look like it though!
We played a little miniature golf too. Jonas had fun gathering everyone's golf ball and putting it in the hole. It was pretty funny!
A few weeks ago, we lost a cousin's husband on Devin's side. It was very tragic since Karl was so young and left behind a young family. He was and is a great man and our lives will not be the same with out him. Jonas' face says exactly how we've felt about it.
These last few weeks/months have brought a whole new meaning to the Atonement in our lives. Devin and I have been reminded of the blessings of Eternal Families, the Plan of Salvation, and how short and precious life really is. I've been working on enjoying my journey and not missing out on the things that truly matter...keeping my eye out for all the little things, and being ever thankful that they are mine.



6 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Jojo on the swing that is the cutest thing ever!! I miss his cute little face!! You and your sisters all look so pretty in the picture at the park.
You are so awesome Nicole! I can't believe how much you have been through the last couple of months and yet so positive. I hope your gpa is feeling better!
I am ready for you to come home!!
I love little J's flip flop feet:) Sorry to hear about your Grandpa, I hope he gets better soon. He's a tough old guy! I also love the pic of you and your sisters at the park. You are so awesome....keep on goin' girl!
p.s. I would have loved that pink glove, it would have looked nice hanging on my wall:)
p.p.s. and I would've peed my pants if you sent it to me!
I LOVE your blog. The background, the things you write, everything. I hate that you are driving around by my house, and so busy I don't get to see you. However, I completly understand how busy you are. I use to come home for visit once too. Now I see everyone too much:) Sorry about the loses in your family. You are positive, and such a good example. Love ya!
That swing picture is delightful!
I'm glad you had a good time (most of the time) while back in Utah. I love the pics of little Jonas, although they're not so little anymore, huh? By the way, how is he doing?
Take care!
Okay, I'm glad you had so much fun! Now you can come home! Hurray! We have missed you lots.
Post a Comment