Looks like a FUN Easter! The cherry blossoms look so pretty! I love the innocence of little kids! Just one egg & he wa content, like you said, to bad it won't last. That was my Brooklyn feeling bad because her & Makena got more stuff than Haddie. Crying out loud she is 6 months & could care less, but I thought that was cute of Brooklyn. I 'm glad she wasn't the other way & gald she got more! Kids are so sweet!
Oooh, I love the new look of your blog. You should teach me how to make mine this cute. Easter was so much fun, thanks for inviting us. We love you guys.
4 comments:
Looks like a FUN Easter! The cherry blossoms look so pretty! I love the innocence of little kids! Just one egg & he wa content, like you said, to bad it won't last. That was my Brooklyn feeling bad because her & Makena got more stuff than Haddie. Crying out loud she is 6 months & could care less, but I thought that was cute of Brooklyn. I 'm glad she wasn't the other way & gald she got more! Kids are so sweet!
Oooh, I love the new look of your blog. You should teach me how to make mine this cute. Easter was so much fun, thanks for inviting us. We love you guys.
lol!! We have the same background :) I guess great minds think alike!
I know I say this everytime but..Jonas is getting so big! What a cute little guy!
He is just too cute!! Can't wait to see you at the reunion so I can see him do his Chlarson side of the family "sniff"!!
Loves to you!!!!
Post a Comment