Friday, July 30, 2010

{Our little J is 2!}

I think everyone says it: "Wow! I can't believe my baby is..." It really is crazy how fast time flies. Its safe to say Devin and I have had the best two years of our lives so far. Jonas is so much fun, so frustrating, and always hilarious. We took Jonas to Chick-fil-A for dinner, and then to get ice cream afterward. He was in heaven. That's his idea of a perfect day.


Jonas and Dad opening his new race track. They've both had lots of fun with this gift!

New books. One of his favorite gifts. Always.

A new Handy Manny chair. He's a little afraid of it. It folds up pretty easy. He's taken to putting his blankets in it and pushing it around the house instead. You know, just to avoid any incidents.


Then we headed upstairs for one last surprise.


"Mom, there's nothing in the bathroom."

"Oh wow! Look what Dad found!" I love it!

Reaching, Reaching, Reaching....

YEAH!!! It went in! We bought the basketball hoop with money from Jonas' Great-Grandparents. They're so good to him. He LOVES this thing! He's so funny and stands on the front of the stand to try and slam-dunk it. He also runs around saying, a ball, a ball. It was worth the frustration of trying to fit it in our little car. We really need to get a bigger car.

Happy Birthday Jonas Boy! Mom and Dad sure love you!!!


No comments: