We had a super fun party for Jonas while we were in UT. It was a nice, happy celebration after a long hard week. Jonas was so lucky to get to have lots of family to celebrate with him. Although he is covering his ears in this picture..he LOVED having everyone singing to him. I have a video of him..but I can't get videos to upload lately.
Jonas covers his ears when he is scared....but also when he is excited :)
HERE IS THE MASTERPIECE! I can't believe Grandma Stevenson spent ALL day making this cake for Jonas. He L.O.V.E.D it! He really wanted to touch it and play in it, but we wouldn't let him. Its all done by free-hand. She's an amazing cake decorator. I need to take some lessons.
After cake and ice cream (homemade ice cream that was SOO good), we opened presents. The rule was no presents, because we had to pack everything in a suitcase. Grandpa and Grandma Stevenson didn't listen very well. That's OK. He loved this lap-top. Of course it helps that its Handy Manny. He also got a new shirt with Manny on it. If I let him choose his clothes...he picks it! His new Handy Manny PJ's are his FAVORITE. He was one spoiled boy!
*why is this text underlined? UGH*
Here he is with his laptop. So far he just likes to turn it off and on. He also hits the nails and tries to work the screwdriver. It was a dream come true for him to get it. I've let him play with it in Target for months now. He finally got to take it out of the box!
There were also great times after when the golf clubs came out. I think Grandpa Pierson, Uncle Duane, My Dad, and Kaylee lost a lots of balls in the hay field across the street. :) I wish I would have taken pictures!
Thanks so much to everyone for coming and celebrating Jonas' fun day. It was great to be together as a family for a Birthday!! Special thanks to Grandma for making THE best home-made Vanilla ice cream on the planet AND the best Handy Manny cake EVER! We love you :)
This picture has nothing to do with J's birthday. Its my sister, Taryn's, lunch one day. Not one, but TWO baked potatoes. So much she had to put it on two plates AND it takes her 45 minutes to make them. (They were already baked) They taste good though...right Tayrn?? Love you :)



2 comments:
Nic your just jealous that you cant make potatoes like i can!! Love, Taryn:]
Look at that awesome cake, I hope you didn't eat it! Happy birthday Jo Jo. We hope you had a great one.
Post a Comment