Monday, August 16, 2010

{Jonas' 2 Year Old Pictures}

Our talented friend, Diana, took the most amazing pictures of Jonas for his 2nd birthday. Taking pictures of Jonas is hard work. He won't look at the camera. He turns in every direction that you are not. He refuses to smile. So poor (7 month pregnant) Diana really had her work cut out for her on this one. I felt so bad that Jonas was so uncooperative, but Di got some amazing shots. I love every one of them. Even if there is cookie on his face and no smiles. The pictures are beautiful Di. Thanks for sharing your talent with us :)












This is my favorite picture.








13 comments:

Beth said...

CUUUUUTE! :) And, I'm glad to know you're still out their blogging.. I'm not alone ;) Your little boy is ...NOT... so little anymore. Man, is he CUTE!!! :) And, just so you know, we didn't go to the beach today. I had to go grocery shopping and do laundry. Just for you. We didn't go ;)

Jamie said...

Way cute! Even if he's not cheesing it. Tyler is the same way. Hopefully he'll grow out of this sometime. :) What a cute little boy!

Diana said...

I do love his little face! I tried to figure out what the problem is with that one picture and I didn't even crop it when I edited it. I don't know why Costco won't let you print it. I think you should try it again, or you might have to not use Costco -gasp- :) Did you have trouble with any of the other pics?

Cara said...

They are all adorable! I want all of them. He is such a sweet and cute boy. We sure miss him, and you! Love you!

Lindsay said...

Oh my he is so handsome! Any time you want to send him to hang out at my house you go right ahead:)

Tranchell Family said...

Darn cute pictures of a stinkin cute little boy! Oh, and could you pick the backgrounds on my blog for me, you always have the cutest ones! Miss ya.

The Mashy Family said...

Pretty handsome little man there! Love the pictures they appear to capture him!

The Holmgrens said...

Really cute Nicole! He is so handsome.

Andrea said...

awww! So stinkim cute! All I can say is...time for another one :D lol!! Hope everything is going well with you guys!

Tasha said...

What cute pictures!! I love his birthday cake in UT so cute!! I can't believe he is 2! He is seriously so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad we are not where there is severe weather all the time any more! Good Luck with that!

Shaila Lou said...

Oh my goodness, Jonas is one adorable little boy! I think I could take him home with me. Great pictures. Taking pictures of 2 year olds is hard work. Hard work with most kids. That's why I haven't updated my kids pictures for so long, it's hard! Ha! Love the pic with him holding the stick on his shoulder. Looks like he's running away! :(

I wanted to cry for Jonas and nursery! Poor boy, breaks my heart for him.

Love you Nic! Wish I could have been at the reunion to catch up with you and meet little Jonas in person!

JanaLee said...

My gosh he is just such a cutie!! I love his eyes!! Happy 2nd birthday Jonas!! Love y'all!

Shellie said...

So cute! I love the black and whites, especially the close up of his face. His eyes are adorable.