Friday, October 22, 2010

{Horse Riding}

I still remember riding on my Dad's back and using him as our Horse when I was little. We loved it. He got all wild and crazy and would spin around and try to buck us off. I also remember the day he told me I was too big to do that anymore. I was sad since I loved it so much. I've seen my Dad do it to all of the kids in our family, cousins too. Won't he be so excited when he sees what Jonas has learned. (Although you won't be able to spin around quite yet Grandpa)




I think my favorite part is that once he falls off, he immediately signs for more. Pure Genius-since he knows that we will give in if he signs.




He's working on pointing at what he wants. I think he wanted me to have a turn-ha.

Obviously he likes it :)

No comments: