I can't praise my friend Diana enough for her talent. Its not enough to say Thank You. These pictures are timeless treasures to me. I am so thankful that she is willing to share her talent. This is the best shower gift ever. I love you Di-thanks again for sharing your talent!!







10 comments:
Alyvia is beautiful. Pictures are the best way to keep track of special memories. Thanks for sharing your buddle of joy with us.
Yay Nicole! She is beautiful, perfect little face. The name Alyvia is adorable! Her name makes me all mushy inside. Hope you can get lots of rest! If not, enjoy each sleep deprived day! Love you girly!
She is just so breathtaking. I love the way the pictures turned out, and I love her. I'm so glad I got to do it. It's not your shower gift by the way. I will still be getting you one of those too. Just consider it her welcome to the world gift :) Love ya.
She is absolutely beautiful! So fun to see her and how much she has changed.
Oh my goodness! I heard there were some pictures of Alyvia up on the blog so I was totally excited to check them out! Looks like I have princess for a neice! Holy smokes is she beautiful!!! :)These make me REALLY REALLY want to fly out there.
These pictures of your beautiful little one are gorgeous! Congratulations!
What a sweet baby! Enjoy every minute with her!
What a sweet baby! Enjoy every minute with her!
She is absolutely adorable and Precious! Are you having so much fun? I love the bow...keeping with tradition! She looks soft and like she smells good...wish I could sniff her neck and ears!! Love ya Nikki!! Kiss Jonas and Precious for me...
Woo! You're a hot mama! Alyvia must get her looks from you because she is absolutely gorgeaous. I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats on your sweet baby!
Post a Comment