...a few things are changing at our house...
We get mixed reviews about whom she looks like. Jonas? Nicole? Devin? I say Jonas....seriously take out the bow and put her in blue and she is a very feminine Jonas.
Jonas has had some changes too. He's eating a little better. He's talking A LOT more. (although you have to live with him to understand what he is saying..still...they are words people!!!) He's mastered a lot of new things in his schooling very quickly and we are very excited for all the progress he is making. He will be starting Speech Therapy this week, and a once a week preschool in May. All very good directions for our Jonas Boy.
Since the weather is changing (as in everyday its different-really Mother Nature..just pick a season and stick with it for a while!) we've been spending more time outside. Jonas loves all things that have to do with the Park! He can even say Park (Paka)
Jonas is still into sticks...and collecting them. I love how he looks like Noah or something with his walking stick. I don't know how he even picked it up!
Jonas still enjoys watching a "Shhhhow" in the morning-perched in his spot on the couch. He's really into movies right now. I know every line of all 3 Toy Story movies, Cars, and Despicable Me. Its awesome.
I hope this is a preview of their future together. Jonas never touches her unless we tell him to give Alyvia a kiss. He rarely acknowledges her existence. I know most parents pray that their older kids will be soft with the younger ones....and we do too, but we also hope that Jonas will learn to interact a little with is Sister. For now though...I'm OK with him closing his eyes every time we put her near him.



2 comments:
They are so cute! Spring cannot get here fast enough:)
Jonas and Reed would be fast friends. He loves all those movies and asks everyone if they've seen 'Picable Me (his top movie right now). The Noah line cracked me up too. Way to go Jonas with all your learning and growing!
Darling baby girl too! Soon enough she'll be pestering him and getting all up in his stuff. Isn't that what little sisters do? :)
Post a Comment