Alyvia
2 Months 1 Week
We blessed Ms. Alyvia last weekend. It was a wonderful relaxing day. We missed our parents, grandparents, and all those in between, but we are so thankful for the family that joined us.
Lyvie looked perfect :) Thanks to her Grandma's who made sure she had all the right things.
Her dress was especially special because I wore it at my blessing almost 30 years ago.
Thankfully she was an angel for the blessing. She's an easy baby and a little bit of heaven in our home.
A (horrible) family picture.
We were lucky enough to have Destry and Loni and their girls stay with us for a quick visit. We took them down town to see the Cherry Blossoms and had lots of fun just being together. This could be THE cutest picture of the kids we've ever captured (missing Alyvia who was asleep in the stroller...it was a bit chilly). Thanks for coming!!



2 comments:
Nicole,
First Livvy looks BEAUTIFUL in her blessing dress! I am still so sad we couldn't make it, we love that sweet little one, she so precious!
Second, the museum looks like so much fun, I LOVE the picture of him in the train car he is looking at you like "seriously mom". Also thanks so much again for taking Barrick out he had so much fun he loves you guys so much! Like I have told you he thinks you are moving to Ohio with us so you better start packing your bags!
Oh my goodness! She looks like an angel! I so wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! I love your family picture! Kiss those darling kids for me. I love you!
Post a Comment