Jonas had his first field trip for school. They went to Summer's Farm in Fredrick. I went along too...because I was pretty nervous about him going with out me. Yeah..I am one of those Mom's.
I can't turn this picture for some reason...but he is a cute little Turkey!
His favorite part of all was the bus ride. I really worried about him getting sick. He best car sick so easily. (I did use the voo doo oil that Grandma sent us :)) Turns out he LOVED the bus and didn't get sick (Voo Doo works).
Jonas is doing so well in school. He knows and recognizes almost all of his letters. He knows his name and if you ask him.."what's your name?" he says..."I Jonas". Our favorite thing right now is that he calls school "Woogul" He can't do the s c (like school) sound, so he calls it Woogul. We're happy to see him doing well and enjoying it too!!



No comments:
Post a Comment