Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Are you sure it's a Boy?


We had an ultrasound last Friday. I have been convinced all along that this baby was a girl. So imagine my SURPRISE when the tech told us it was a BOY! He wasn't really cooperative at first, but we were able to "spot" the evidence. I am a little nervous, I have to admit, but excited none the less!

1 comment:

Breanne said...

Thank you for inviting me to view your blog. I feel special! I thought until my pregnancy that Millie w3as a boy.l I had even bought jungle material for a crib set and several blanlets that were all boy. When we went in for our ultrasound the guy said iot was a girl. And I gasped I said no it;s as boy. He drew a little picture with the mouse on the computer screen of a little boy unit were the little tally-wacker should be and said "what is missing from this area". I was like yep, it's a girl. Funny how we think we know so well and then nope we don't. Congratulations!!!