skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"Ultra" Ultrasound
Okay, so I know, I know, not a moment too soon. We don't have such exciting lives as everyone else these days, so I don't update as often. Give us a few more months and we will be posting like crazy! Well, at least we will have something to post about, who knows if we will have the time. We had another ultrasound last week and it was so much fun. My regular OB sent me to a perinatologist to make sure everything was A.O.K. with me and the little one. They do what they call a level two ultrasound. We saw EVERYTHING!! They measured his head, his arms, his legs, his heart, his hands, even his feet. We are very blessed, because everything was normal!! The only questionable trait he has is that his second toe is longer than his first. Devin and I decided that was proof that he was ours. We both have that dashing trait!
He was VERY wiggly while the tech was trying to get pictures and he kept moving around. It was good for me because I finally figured out what it felt like when the baby moved. All along I thought I had really bad gas. I'm not saying I don't, but now I can blame it something else!
These two pictures are of his right leg and his left leg. They were hard to get because he kept moving around!
1 comment:
Ok this is the Grandma Ure here. Nice Blog and cute pictures of our sweet little addition to the family. Names, your asking for help here, I will give you some I think are cool, maybe that is not used anymore and that dates me as the grandma. Ok here are some names that are unique...REESE, SELVIN, WREN, HIATT, HAYDEN, TALON, RAIMY, ANISTON, BRAYDEN, DALTON, DANTE, PARKER, KERBY, JEFFERY, PERCY, LEVI, GAVIN, CODY CAMDEN, IAN, ALEC, MORGAN, CAILAN. This is some of contributions. Let me know what you think.
Post a Comment