Devin and I moved to AZ a year ago in January. Devin is getting a Masters Degree in International Business. He is attending Thunderbird, and loving it. (Okay he is ready to be done, but he has loved the experience.) I am working for a Dentist in Sun City. Its the capital of Geriatrics. People come to the office in Golf Carts instead of Cars. They schedule appointments around their T-times. I never thought I had the patience to work with these people, and believe me, there are days! For the most part, I have learned a lot about diseases, medications and the best assisted living centers in town. (Just in case my Dad needs a place to live!) All in all, we really like living down here. The weather is great about 8 months out of the year, and even I get a good tan in the summer. We live in a great ward, and we have made some great friends! After graduation (in 6 weeks) Devin hopes to find a job (at this point: anywhere), but we would love to stay in the area. If not, I hope wherever we move, isn't as HOT as AZ!!! (Especially being pregnant!) This blog has caused me great grief, I am NOT smart enough for this! So thanks to Devin for figuring out much more than I could, and to Tiff, for always inspiring me. (Or for letting me copy everything she does, and feeding us almost every night..luv ya).
The Brand Effect
5 weeks ago



2 comments:
I love the blog! I am so glad that you are here in Az. We love hanging out with the two of you, and are so excited for baby Grover to come! We love you guys.
Hi, Nic! This is just one more way for us to keep in touch! You need to do an update and a monthly side view of your growing tummy so we can see you change. I love you! Hope you are feeling good!
Post a Comment