I tried to hang myself, but only once.
This is the"right after" the baby looks great. I look like my hair dresser was on vacation!
He didn't cry very much for his first bath, and he loved getting his hair washed!
Look at these little Skis!! What is it about baby's feet that are so precious?
After a long days work, everyone deserves a nice, long, nap!



3 comments:
He's so precious and beautiful! I'm so happy for you and Devin. Another great-nephew! What a blessing! We'll look forward to many more pictures! Love you much!
Micole and Devin, congrats! We are so excited for you. He is beautiful enjoy every min of it cause you will look back and think where did the time go? I wish we were there or you were here! We love you tons and Livy is so excited you named your baby after the Jonas brothers. Which by the way is Rambo's new favorite person to pretend and Livy's is Hannah M. Jonas is so sweet we can't wait to get more pictures and see him in real life! Love ya tons!!!!!!
Only one hanging during labor, not bad! Congrats on that beautiful baby boy!!
Post a Comment