
Hey Everyone! I know that this isn't much of an "Update" and I promise once the nursery is done I will get pictures taken. (Yes, Miss Phelps, I saw yours and now and I want you to see mine :)). BUT in the process, my cousin showed me this cute bog and the girl is doing this thing called "Pink Christmas". You can read all about it on her blog: www.everythingispink.blogspot.com
I signed up because I think it sounds so fun and once I saw some of the gifts last year I REALLY wanted to do it! It's a lot like the apron swap a bunch of us did recently, but you don't have to make an apron. (For the Apron swap, you signed up, got someone else's name and address, made an apron, sent it to them, and you got an apron from someone else = a swap. The girl does one in the summer and one in the fall, so you can sign up for the fall one pretty soon..I LOVE my apron that I got!) Actually you don't have to make anything at all...you can buy the gift. The catch is it does cost $15.00 to sign-up, but, as you will read all the money is going to help a family in the D.C. area that needs help (it's a long sad story, read it yourself). In addition to the $15.00 sign-up you have to make/buy the gift and mail it, but it isn't due in the mail until December, so you have plenty of time to save up and get some ideas. Maybe I am crazy, but I think it will be fun and just think you will get a fun surprise in the mail too!! I SO wish I lived closer to Tiff because if she does this...her gift will be the best. Then again maybe we will end up getting each other's names (How freakish would that be?). Okay, I will be done going on and on about this, but sign-up. It's for a great cause! They girl that puts this all together lives here in the area and is a member of our Stake. Honestly it's not just a scam for her to get your money, she has been doing it for a few years now and gets requests to do it more than once a year! It should be fun!



5 comments:
What a totally cool idea.. I love getting stuff in the mail AND if I don't have to make it (me=NOT crafty) THEN, even I can do it!!! :)
Nicole, I don't like pink, so count me out...
Devin, I thought it would be fun to have a fantasy football league with a bunch of guys we went to high school with. I have never been beaten and I am looking for new/better competition! Perhaps it could even turn into a "keeper" league???
Anyhow, if you are interested, the league is -
Yahoo League: 23449
Password is: abc123
-Trent
wow you made that sound like FUN!!! I always like to get new stuff. Oh and also I want to see your belly!!!
I'm with ash on the belly. Post a big ol' picture on the blog! (not of your butt I already have a picture of that). What a cool idea now the pressure is on and I don't know if I can come up with anything too creative. I'm in for sure!
Yeah, I want to see your belly too! I'm sure you look so cute! I will have to check this out. It does sound fun. I love to get things in the mail that aren't bills!
Post a Comment