Friday, December 26, 2008

Snow and Christmas in Utah!

We had a great Christmas this year! We all arrived safe and happy in Utah and although we have had MAJOR snow, we didn't have any troubles getting here. Jonas was lots of fun to have for Christmas. He really just wanted to eat the paper, the plastic and the bows, but he liked his gifts. He was VERY spoiled and has lots of things to play with and cute new clothes to wear. We were all spoiled this year! Thanks for the great gifts and all the fun everyone!

Jonas and Daddy opening yet another gift at G&G Misrasi's.
Jonas' Great Grandparents (Nicole's G & G Stevenson) gave him this little ball and he loved it. He will have a hard time deciding what to play with when we get home. He has lots of fun new toys!
How cute is this? Mid-Sneeze :) I guess he was allergic to all those gifts!
We are having a great time and hope that our friends and families are enjoying the holidays too!!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope you guys had a great Christmas!! What a cute little guy! Christmas is so much more fun when you have kids to share it with :)

Anonymous said...

I love the sneeze pic! So cute!! I love having kids on Christmas (and a few days more too, lol) It makes it so much more fun:)

The Burrough 7 said...

Cute new pictures!! I am glad you guys had such a good Christmas and a great time with your family.

BTW- I can't wait until Kyla is his age.

Nat and Chad said...

Aww...i love the mid sneeze pic! I totally was laughing. :)

Ashlee said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Beth said...

I hope you had a great Christmas! That little cutie is growing like a weed!!!! He is ADORABLE. Ya done good :)

Lifes Great Adventures said...

How fun that you got to see the White house! Your little boy is a cutie- they sure do grow fast it's crazy!!

Shaila Lou said...

I love that mid-sneeze picture! Too cute! Looks like he had quite the Christmas. How nice to be able to go home and see all your family and friends. Jonas is adorable!

I loved the pictures of the White House and the National Christmas Tree. Pretty awesome. That family self-portrait is cute, despite the shivering!