Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back to "Normal"

Life is finally a little normal for us again. It seemed like we were never going to get back to the hum-drum of every day life. It's feels oh so good to be back! We are moved out, moved in, and watching it rain and rain. At least its not so hot right?


This was our things as we loaded them into the car in Boston. That was the easiest of the moving that we did that weekend. I wish every building had a bell-hop cart and an elevator!


Two days in a row Jonas fell asleep in the middle of the floor. I guess we were working him too hard!

It was a rough week without the Disney Channel for the little one. We watched Handy Manny DVD's and I am pretty sure I have them all memorized by now. This is Devin and Jonas taking a break from the moving action.

Grandma Misrasi came to visit us! It was so much fun to have her here. We wore her out! She came to Maryland with a bad ankle, and left with a bad back. That's what she gets for insisting on carrying Jonas everywhere. He's not much of a light weight!! We had fun at the Museum of Natural History, The Holocaust Museum (thankfully we missed the shooting by a few days), The Washington Monument, The Lincoln Memorial, and MANY yummy trips to Brewsters!

Grandma wanted some pictures of the two of them before she left, but Jonas REALLY wanted to eat the grass instead. This was about as good as they got!
Also, Jonas has been really learning a lot! Today he practiced being a dentist! Looks like he will follow my love of working with teeth!! He spits SOOOO much-it will be the perfect career for him. Watch out at Dr. Farley's office-I am sending him there for professional training! :)

1 comment:

The Burrough 7 said...

i am so glad you guys are back in MD safely. I bet you guys are really excited to be back to normal. Jonas is growing up to be quite the cutie! I love everything he can do now. Can't wait til Kyla is old even to do that!