Thursday, June 11, 2009

By George..I think he's got it!


It took him a while, but Jonas FINALLY learned to crawl. He's been crawling backwards for quite a while. Then he would get mad because the item that he wanted was in front of him and he couldn't reach it. It was entertainment to say the least. He finally put it all together this last weekend and now he is a man on the "run". Of course he would learn to crawl when we have stairs in our home...oh well...at least the house was already Baby Proof!
***Sorry it's so dark! I tried to fix it***

6 comments:

Jamie said...

YAY! That is so exciting! He is so darling!

The Burrough 7 said...

YAY Jonas!
Kyla is trying to learn to crawl. she can get up on her hands and knees but goes no where but backwards! :)

Nat and Chad said...

We love the movie! It makes us miss you guys lots! :( Glad he got the crawling figured out!

The Holmgrens said...

My kids were both about his same age when they started crawling too. I liked it because for a long time I didn't have to worry about them getting into stuff. So you say you are back? Where is that exactly?

Kari Pierson said...

He'll be running before you know it! Give him hugs and kisses from us!

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Our little Adilyn does the same thing crawls backwards then gets mad because it is in front of her. I am glad to hear that someones elses kid does that too. I am excited for you that he is starting to crawl.