Tuesday, June 23, 2009

{CAUGHT}

I didn't see one of these little beauties, but it saw me-going 43 MPH in a 30 MPH speed zone. It sent me a picture of me, my license plate, and a return envelope to pay it $40. Oops.

P.S. Mom, I blame you. I was on my way to take you to the airport. I was an emotional wreck because I really wanted you to stay. I couldn't focus on the signs because of the tears in my eyes. :) Just kidding...but I did want you to stay....

7 comments:

Tranchell Family said...

I don't know if it is anything like Az but we found out the hard way ($180 later) that you don't have to pay it until they physically serve you the ticket. You might want to look into it or it might be worth the $40 bucks to just pay it??? You could go shopping with an extra $40!!! (Long lame post I know but I am bored! Guess I will go and finish someones late b-day present!)

Lindsay said...

It's hard to talk your way out of that one. Sorry you got a ticket that really stinks.

Tasha said...

I'm scared to death of these things they are all over AZ! Moving stinkins & having your mom leave & family stinks even more! What would we do without family?! I'm glad you're getting settled! so, are you guys still in Boston? At least it always looks like you guys make the most of your moves by sight seeing how FUN! If only we had the money & Dave's time to do more of that with our moves!I love keeping in touch with you Jonas is so cute & changing with each & every blog I swear! Have a Happy 4th of July!

Cherise said...

Wow! I'm glad they don't have those here! Thanks for the comment. Chad and I both like how you spelled Brigg with two g's and are leaning closer to that name for a boy. If that's the case, thanks for helping us spell it! People always ask where we got the spelling for Mack. If that happens for Brigg, you will get all the credit! Love and miss you! BTW I love looking a Jonas's pictures; he's just soooo cute!

Andrea said...

Lol!! Sorry I know that isn't funny..That is just totally my luck too! Hope things are good :)

Kari Pierson said...

Ouch! I'm really glad they don't have those here! Chalk one up for small towns. Maybe you could petition for siren lights on the top of them so you could see them better from a distance! Love ya!

melanie said...

Here the ticket is $110 so count yourself lucky it's only $40!! I'm always a mess when my mom leaves. I hate it! No more speeding, :)!