We've been a little out of the blogging world lately. It wasn't on purpose. I got behind...and then way too overwhelmed to know where to start. So I'll start here.
Just after my birthday in June-my BFF Tiff and her darling girlies came to visit for a weekend. We hit the Zoo and the Museum of Natural History. It was so so much fun to see her. I hate that we don't live closer. We sent her and the girls home with the flu though...sorry about that! CAN'T wait for the next time Tiff..and maybe the new little MR. will be around to join us! Love you!
This was Jonas post-flu. He was one very sick boy. It was our first experience with the throwing up thing and I would love to think it was our last. It was horrible. He was so miserable and Devin and I were very worried. It was SOOO nice to get our adorable JoJo back a week or so later! Why he put the toast on his head...I'll never know!
After Tiff left, Jonas and I hopped a plane to Utah. It was the Chlarson Family Reunion in Bear Lake this year and we got to go. We had a great time! Here we are playing at the beach...
Our camp hosts had several old trucks/cars. Here are Jonas and Colby in a 1922 Model T Ford. Pretty sweet! We went for a ride in the back and had lots of fun...even if Jonas did have a death grip on me the whole time!
We had this water spout in the backyard of the house we stayed at near Bear Lake. Jonas spent many hours checking it out :)
We had our first experience irrigating the garden with Grandpa Stevenson. As you can see from the shoes...it was a success. Jonas loved it. We'd clean him off...and he'd go right back to the water. Needless to say Grandpa should have some pretty good tomatoes soon!
This is Jonas' foot COVERED in honey that he climbed on my parents' table and carefully opened and then SPILLED EVERYWHERE!! This was my first experience with him climbing and getting into something. So we took a picture.
We spent lots of time soaking up the beautiful weather while we were there. It was so nice and not humid and hot like we missed in MD. Jonas loved it because he could stand to be outside where he wanted to be!
The swings were a huge hit. It took him a while, but before we left he would take our hand and lead us down to the swings.



3 comments:
I love that last picture of J! He's so dang cute!
We had such a blast visiting even if it meant we had to get the flu, it was wort every min! Looks like you had a great time in Utah even though you had some hard times too, but weren't you so glad you were able to be there when it all happened. Anyway, miss ya, love ya, and can't wait to see you again soon I hope! Maybe you should see what Devin's schedule looks like for the middle to end of September, and come make a "church history" trip to Ohio! Just sayin!
He is so handsome, Nicole! I just love that last pic of him. What a cute boy you guys have!!
Post a Comment