Monday, November 29, 2010

{Family Pictures Fall 2010}

We took advantage of Diana's talents again and asked her to take some pictures for our Christmas card. To say Jonas was uncooperative is a bit of an understatement. He hated the camera, the leaves, the table, the everything. Diana did catch a few of him with the bubbles. He's a challenge when it comes to eye contact with the camera.

This is one of two where Jonas is looking at the camera. Never a smile and a look. What a kid :)




I love that it looks like Jonas is "honking" Devin's nose in this one. He was so scared of being on Devin's shoulders for some reason. Made for a funny (looking) picture.


I love Devin's eyes in this one. Looking up at Jonas like....OH! This child. That's how we felt that day. Why is it that they never want to cooperate on the days we want them too?
Oh well. There are lots of cute pictures...but we're saving them for Christmas gifts :)

4 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

I LOVE your pictures especially the ones with Jonas and the bubbles! I can't get over how big Jonas looks in the picture of him and Devin walking together at the zoo! So sad, he is growing up so fast!

Diana said...

You already know I love all of them. You guys are a darling family and the entire time I was taking pictures I just couldn't get over what a cute mom and dad you are. You guys are perfect parents for Jonas. And I LOVED how that showed in all of your pics.

Lindsay said...

You guys are so cute! Miss you!

Cherise said...

Such adorable pictures! I just read your post about Jonas's Autism. My friend, Lisa, has a little boy Mack's age who was diagnosed when he was 13 months old. Through therapy there were able to help him through it and he now shows no signs of Autism. Also, our friend from Quincy has an autistic son. She has a blog that you can check out. On my blog, her link is Tiffany and Kevin. Check it out. You must be a very special mom to be sent such a sweet boy.