Jonas ended up having a pretty fun time at the Trunk-or-Treat this year. He finally understood the process about halfway through. Take the candy, put it in your basket, look at the people giving you the candy (I think he was saying Thank You in his head...we're still working on that sign), move on to the next trunk. By the end of the night, it was getting cold and Jonas was dragging Devin and I to the next car. We also discovered that he does indeed like candy. Reese's Peanut Butter cups were a huge hit. He also tried a starburst, but kept taking it out of his mouth. I think it was too hard to chew. Anyways....we've been pretty boring since Halloween. Devin has raked the yard so much I've lost count and sadly our tree in the front yard hasn't even started dropping leaves. Ugh. I spend my days at this Doctor...or that Doctor. But the little Miss is healthy and as active as can be...so I'm not complaining.

Resting after gathering the goods.







7 comments:
Look at that cute face, and yes you are crazy!
What a cute little football player!!! Seems very fitting for him with his little square body.
Really will you tell him to stop growing!!! He so cute.
Awh! I love him! He's so dang cute. I'm glad you mentioned the "little miss"! :)For some reason (maybe it's cause i'm living on 4 hours of sleep) forgot that I was going to have a new niece soon! I'm like excited all over again. Ok..i'm blaming it on the no sleep thing! Can't wait to see you soon!
Hey, haven't checked on you in a while. Wow! Your boy is getting so big. Congratulation on the baby, girls are so fun.
He is so cute! You always make me smile when you sing. Especially if it's "Bye, Bye Miss American Pie!"
Awesome costume! I'm glad you were able to find one. :)
Post a Comment