Monday, November 29, 2010

{Thanksgiving 2010}

We had a great Thanksgiving 2010. We missed seeing our family, but we were able to spend the day with extended family. Sadly I didn't take very many pictures. Devin has an uncle that lives about 20 minutes away and they graciously invited us to spend the day with them. We went to the Zoo in the morning and enjoyed the traditional Thanksgiving dinner in the late afternoon. It was fun to catch up, see new traditions, and enjoy the company of family.

Jonas L.O.V.E.S the Zoo. Much to our delight he had so much fun...even though it was a bit chilly!

Devin and Jonas in the Ape House.

I was hiding behind a sign and Jonas thought it was hilarious when I would jump out and scare him. He's a cute one.

Standing on the rocks all by himself. (For some reason he was a bit nervous-the rock isn't very big)

The nervous look.

Waiting to see his favorite animal at the Zoo...

...The Panda!! He loves them!

A shot of the BFF's.

This is the only shot I got of the actual dinner....and Jonas is eating a graham cracker. He isn't much for "real" or good food. Crazy.

Jonas is also very tricky. He has learned that if someone else is watching the TV and he wants to watch his show...there is still a way. (this happens on weekends when Dad is watching football) He will open the computer and then push buttons until we realize what he is doing. He knows that he can watch some of his favorites on the computer...so he does. This was Friday night. Doesn't he look cute all relaxed watching Manny?

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

Ok that first picture is so stinkin cute!! I miss your faces!! Can't wait until you come! I think about it and I just get so excited! Love you!!