..Bear River High School - Class of 2011..
Brooklyn, Kaylee, Taryn
Brookie and Kaylee
Kaylee and Taryn
Kaylee is in the white at the top with two reds next to her.
The Story: So we had been planning on going to UT for Kaylee's graduation since Christmas. Then flights got expensive, and then they got more expensive and we decided it was either graduation or Christmas. I chose Christmas. I called Kaylee (secretly crying) and told her I wouldn't be able to come. She understood. She said it was OK. Then Devin surprised me with an early birthday present: A plane ticket to UT. (yep! he's the best!!) I WAS GOING TO GRADUATION. Oh man. It was the best. I was so excited to surprise Kaylee. She didn't suspect a thing and was shocked when she came home and Alyvia and I were there. It was worth traveling with a very sick baby, leaving Jonas home with Devin for 5 days (they had a blast), and all the late-nights.
Congratulations to my Favorite High School Graduate (for now). Kaylee (who was a Valedictorian-and got the Presidential Scholarship to UVU) is a great sister, one of my best friends, and a wonderful Aunt. Good Luck at UVU in the fall sis, I Love you!
P.S. Aren't my sister gorgeous?!



2 comments:
Kaylee is amazing. (she always has been) You and your sisters are so beautiful. What a fun surprise to be there!
Are you kidding me!! She's old enough to graduate? Wow, time sure does fly! What a fun present...way to go Devin :)
Post a Comment