Friday, June 10, 2011

{first Splash of the Season}

We tried to beat the hot, hot, hot, weather over Memorial Weekend by going to the Splash Park. Jonas loved it last year so it was a safe bet for fun. It didn't disappoint. While I could do without the splashing in my face, I do love to watch Jonas run around and be oh so happy.

Hop, Hop, Hopping through the water.

More Hopping
Showing us where the water fall was.

Under the Mushroom. He's so much braver than I am. He doesn't even mind the water in the eyes.

Dad and Jonas under the mushroom.


Ms. Alyvia went too, but she wasn't herself that day. We thought it was the heat, but she ended up getting really sick that night with the same virus that J had had the week before. Maybe next time she will like it better.

All together. (poor Lyvie)
She sure looked cute for the splash park..even though no one saw her since she preferred her carseat.

This was her preferred place from that night on. Poor sick baby. It was not fun!

No comments: